“ 1. Trust yourself.
2. Know your strength.
3. Take care of your soul.
4. Don’t be afraid to make difficult decisions.
5. You are more amazing than most people can appreciate.
6. Don’t ever lose your sense of adventure.
It only costs $0.00 to keep it real
“ 1. There is going to be someone who will break your heart. He will leave you crying his name out into the darkness of your room at 3AM on a school night. He will consume every thought. You won’t be able to look at the moon without breaking down. He will ruin your favorite places. Make sure he was at least worth all of this pain.
2. When you open yourself up like a book to him, don’t take it personally when he doesn’t tell you about his relationship with his father.
3. And when you see him with someone else for the first time, run the opposite direction. It will hurt. You will cry. He is not moving on, he is trying to get rid of the taste of your lips. Believe it or not, you left a mark on his heart.
— 3 things I wish my mother told me before I had my heart broken (via sadgirl2005)